A lot of our patients need long-term nursing care, but don’t require or want an extended stay in a senior care facility or residence. For them, seeking the aid of home health nurses is a practical option. This enables them to remain in a familiar and comfortable setting.
Our Licensed Practical Nurses differ in many ways from other nurses, but their daily duties consist of the same works. They provide routine care and work in coordination with the Registered Nurses to adhere to the patient’s care plan. They also get to interact with physicians and administer medications through IV therapy.
Here are some of their duties:
- Vital signs monitoring (basic patient health and overall condition)
- Inserting catheters
- Changing dressings
- Taking down records of patients’ histories
- Assisting with tests and medical procedures
- Providing personal care
- Helping clients with bathing and toileting
- Consulting with RNs on care planning
If you have further concerns about how our LPNs can help you, reach us ahead at 651-333-9504. You can also set an appointment with us so we can address your concerns in no time.